11 years ago we went to Montana for a family get together. Tomorrow, we leave for the Montana to make more memories.
I found some pictures of our adventures last time we got together with this bunch.
This is us, my family, 11 years ago. The kid on the end is my brother's good friend Jon. He came along. I seriously can't believe Heather and Holly were so little! I just think of us as all the same age now! Sweet mini van huh! Oh, and see that BIG dent in the hood of the white car in the corner? Yup, Dave did that right before we left.
The most memorable activity of the trip was tubing! It was super fun and super hilarious. We still talk about getting caught in the middle of the river! Here are a few snap shots of the group.
(We miss you Gram and Gramp P!)
Oh, Uncle Larry. What are you going to surprise us with this year?
Some of the cousins at dinner. Let's see, all but one of these ladies is married now (Holly, it's your turn. wink-wink)
We had a BBQ at my Aunt and Uncles. YUMMY. Don't you just love my dad's sweet glasses?
When we got the invite to the "Montana Mountain Bash 2010" I saved the date and have been looking forward to it ever since. I absolutely LOVE getting together with this side of the family. I think I heard only 40 of the over 100 of us will be there, but that won't make it any less fun! I am so blessed to have such wonderful family!
We'll miss Brian and my brother Dave on this trip though. Too bad they are responsible and have to work and go to scout camp (Brian). I'm sad Brian won't be around to chat with family and enjoy the beautiful scenery. I think he's a bit bummed too. Maybe we can head up again sometime.
I had better get packing! It's hard packing for Emmy. I know I'm going to take WAY TOO MUCH but I just have no idea what she'll need.
Catch you later!






3 comments:
gotta love my dad! what will he do next?
Have fun!! Hope it's just as fun as 11 years ago! :) Love the blast from the past!
I'm so sad I am missing it but I had Girls camp and Christian had Scout Camp. Have a blast. Love you too!
Post a Comment