When we took Holly to Dixie I was so excited for her to begin a new chapter in her life. I LOVED my college years and knew she would too. I also knew I would miss her but I figured I needed to be the strong one and not cry when we left her, my mom would need some reassuring and comfort. When we said our good-byes we all got a little emotional but I was ok. I knew Holly would have SO MUCH FUN! I don't think we were even back on the freeway yet and the tears FLOODED my eyes. There we were, mom, Heather, Emmy, me...but no Holly - and that made me sad. We're like a team, all of us girls! It wasn't right that we were all in the car and she wasn't! I missed her already, more than I thought I would.
Well, Holly is doing good down there in HOT St. George. She has already had her fair share of wild and not-so-fun experiences but she has a wonderful group of girls she lives with and I think she's already made some life-long friends. I LOVE hearing about all she's doing and who's she's meeting. Sure, I still miss her...and I know Emmy does too...but she's not TOO far away and she's having the time of her life!
I titled this post "why i love my sisters" because that's exactly what comes to mind when I look at these pictures. I love them because they are spontaneous and silly.
We were on our way to or from our condo (I can't remember) one night in St. George and the sky was super pretty. I asked my mom to pull over so I could "try" a few things with my camera. I LOVE how these turned out! Heather and Holly are always so willing to be my models. I love that you can see my sister's personalities without having to see their faces! There body language says so much about them. They are are so fun and goofy but they are the most loving people ever. I always look forward to the times just "the girls" get to spend together.
And just for kicks, here's one Holly took of Emmy and I. I love that you can see her little "curl hawk" on her head!
LOVE YA SISTA'S!
LOVE YA MOM!
P.S. When's our next road trip? :)



3 comments:
Your pictures are so awesome!
I was so sad to get your email on Friday. I don't see you very often, but will REALLY miss knowing that you aren't there any more!
Keep in touch! I will be stalking you on your blog!
I so very much love silouette pictures! These are so gorgeous and fun! Sisters are wonderful :)
You are a pro with silouettes! Way to go Sandy!!
Post a Comment