Family picture time and fall really seem to go together! I've had so much fun the last few weeks taking pictures of some darling families.
Want to see more, come on over HERE and check them out!
Maybe it's the light, maybe it's the weather, maybe it's because we get to break out those fabulous fall colors and styles...no matter the reason I love taking picture in the fall!
Now, I just need to get a family picture of US! Can you believe it, Emmy is 16 months old and we don't have a nice family photo of the 3 of us! Sure we've got snap shots here and there, but nothing nice for a frame. Funny how I have more pictures of others families on my computer than I have of my own.
I'm going to have to do something about that. SOON!



2 comments:
You've been busy girl! I'm excited to see more!! and... I'm off to your photo blog!
sandy, thanks for your nice comment on my blog. :) your photos are so beautiful. you have such a natural talent for it.
Post a Comment