September 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Yes, two posts in one day..within a matter of hours in fact.  That's because it is my sweet sister Holly's birthday today!   

Hurrah for being 20!!!

We love Holly so much and miss having her around all the time! 

Hope you have a SUPER DUPER BIRTHDAY Holly and we can't wait to see you when you come home to visit!

This is Holly and I in 1991.  I'm going to guess it's April because my mother strategically placed Easter candles in the picture.  She's a smart mom!  :)  That makes Holly 7 months old here.  Isn't she the cutest!  Love the headband.  I bet Heather or I "dressed her up."

This is Holly and Emmy in 2010.  Looks like we've gone full circle!   We just need a fancy workout headband for Emmy! 

Luv ya Holly!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks so much San!!! Love ya and can't wait to see you all when I come home!!

Denise said...

I think Cristy had that same "Get in Shape Girl" headband. Love the pic. Happy Birthday Holly-sure love ya.