I guess I get to be the first to congratulate you here! You don't know me, but Brian does. We lived next door to Dave and Jean years ago in Richmond, and Brian used to play basketball with my son, Jeremy, even though Brian was a few years older. By the way, Jeremy and his wife just had their THIRD girl 2 weeks ago! Girls rule! So happy for you! (And I hope you don't mind that I stalk your blog!)
GIRLY house here you come! That will help the hunting gear and all simmer a bit right? :) Does Brian buy baby camo for his girls? :) Congrats, congrats! So happy for you!!!
wow - how exciting!!! imagine adding 2 more at the same time to the mix? beck is pregnant as well (now i know two people due in march). we definately need to chat soon, if you know what i mean!!!
Let me start by telling you I'm not your normal stalker- Gramma Jean gave me your blog address this Summer when we were talking pictures & Grandchildren & blogs :) (I married her cousin a looong time ago). I visit your blog every once in a while and just wanted to add our congratulations to your family!
I also loved the pictures of Gramma Alice's birthday. She is an amazingly wonderful woman!
Congrats Sandy, Brian and Emmy-we are so excited for you guys. Hope you're not feeling sick and all. Can't wait to see you (whenever that is). Congrats again!!!!
That is so exciting! You didn't even say anything to me about expecting when I saw you a few weeks ago. I hope everything is going well! Emmy is so cute and I bet she'll be a great big sister!!! Loved the way you announced it. Very creative!
19 comments:
I guess I get to be the first to congratulate you here! You don't know me, but Brian does. We lived next door to Dave and Jean years ago in Richmond, and Brian used to play basketball with my son, Jeremy, even though Brian was a few years older. By the way, Jeremy and his wife just had their THIRD girl 2 weeks ago! Girls rule! So happy for you! (And I hope you don't mind that I stalk your blog!)
congrats!!!
What fun! Congratulations to the three of you. Emmy will be an adorable big sister.
Your candid shots of your Grandma and Grandpa are priceless.
--JJ
GIRLY house here you come! That will help the hunting gear and all simmer a bit right? :) Does Brian buy baby camo for his girls? :)
Congrats, congrats! So happy for you!!!
Yeah! Congratulations! We miss you here at the WFB, but now I know why you wanted to stay away!
Yaaaayyy! So fun for Emmy to have a little sis! :-)
Congrats! That is so exciting. I love having two girls together. It's the best :)
wow - how exciting!!! imagine adding 2 more at the same time to the mix? beck is pregnant as well (now i know two people due in march). we definately need to chat soon, if you know what i mean!!!
Congrats! We are so exicted for you.
Yeah! 2 girls!Congrats :)
Let me start by telling you I'm not your normal stalker-
Gramma Jean gave me your blog address this Summer when we were talking pictures & Grandchildren & blogs :)
(I married her cousin a looong time ago).
I visit your blog every once in a while and just wanted to add our
congratulations to your family!
I also loved the pictures of Gramma Alice's birthday. She is an amazingly wonderful woman!
Yay! Another girl - I am a firm believer that all girls should have a sister :-) Congrats!
Congrats Sandy, Brian and Emmy-we are so excited for you guys. Hope you're not feeling sick and all. Can't wait to see you (whenever that is). Congrats again!!!!
That is so exciting! You didn't even say anything to me about expecting when I saw you a few weeks ago. I hope everything is going well! Emmy is so cute and I bet she'll be a great big sister!!!
Loved the way you announced it. Very creative!
I LOVE having two girls right in a row. The are the best of friends. Congrats on such exciting news!
HOORAY HOORAY!!!!!!!!! Congrats! And what a cute way to announce it :) Hope you're feeling okay :)
Look at you keeping that a secret for 5 months!! Congrat's~ You are going to love having 2 girls close in age, it's so fun!
No way! So exciting!!!
Yipee! We have our own miracle coming in April. Love you!
Post a Comment