October 05, 2010

weeeee



We are just loving this extension of summer weather!  Emmy especially.  She is such a lover of the outdoors!  I don't know what I'll do when winter is here!  Guess I better start shopping for boots and gloves. 

Brian's sweet sister and her family recently gave us their swing set and this is just another reason Emmy loves playing outside!  When I get her out of bed in the morning she goes to the door and wants to go outside.  Recently she's started pointing at the door and saying, "wee."  I think it's safe to say that means swing.  I think she could spend hours out there at a time if I'd let her. 







THANKS FOR THE SWING SET HOTH FAMILY!

1 comment:

Jaci said...

Super fun! I never knew how incredible swing sets are until we had one. Life saver for entertainment!
Looks like Emmy is loving it! Very cute shots!