I love the girls in my ward! We've got a fun little group that celebrates birthdays together and goes to the midnight showings of the lastest Twilight Saga movies. We laugh, we cry (mostly because we are laughing so hard), we talk, we shop...
Whenever it is that we decide to move or any of these fun girls decides to move it will be a sad day.
This weekend our friend Jen arranged for a nice little girls retreat and craft night at her grandparents house. There were 7 of us that went so we loaded up 2 cars and headed out Friday afternoon for our little road trip and fun getaway. We figured between the 7 of us we left behind 20 kids! Don't we have wonderful hubby's!
Jen's grandparents were so sweet to welcome all of us wild women into their home! When we got there we had a fabulous potato bar and then it was right to crafting!
Super cute wouldn't you say? It was fun to see how everyone's turned out just a little different according to their personality and paper choices.
Did I mention the chocolate malts Jen's grandpa made that kept us going as we crafted?
I'm usually in bed by 10pm at the latest but Friday night was an exception. We stayed up and played a few games and did lots of laughing and talking. It was 3am by the time we all hit the pillows! Jen's mom and gram stayed up most of the night with us too!
The next morning we had....MICKEY MOUSE WAFFLES!!!! Oh boy were they delicious! I think I need one of these fancy waffle makers! It sure makes breakfast more fuN!
A few of the ladies had to head home a little early but the rest of us did a little shopping on our way home. I feel bad this is only a picture of 5 of the 7 of us (10, actually when you count Jen's gram, mom and sister!).
It was a FUN, FUN, FUN night away with a great group of gals. I did get a little anxiety leaving Emmy again, but I think a few more of these girls getaways will cure that pretty fast!
Can't wait for our next adventure!







2 comments:
Great Pictures! Thanks for all the fun and laughter. Plans for our next adventure are in the works for sure!
That looks like so much fun! I miss that ward! Exciting to see Brooks is expecting again. Her kiddos are super cute!
Post a Comment