November 15, 2010

oil anyone

I found a little secret.
My hair has been so dry and so frizzy that it's breaking off and it's been driving me crazy!  I've tried skipping out on the blow drying, not spending too much time using the straightener in certain places, buying frizz free spray, used leave in conditioners and different shampoo's... After all my different experiements I've found that a little baby oil in my hair has really done the trick.  No more frizzies, my hair feels soft and I haven't experienced anymore breakage (I'm still not blowdrying as much though)!  Who would have thought the least expensive product would work the best!

With that said, tame those fly aways and give your hair a little shine with a tiny tab of baby oil each day this winter.  Not enough to make it greasy, just a dab to make it glow!  And smell nice too! 

I know, RANDOM.

2 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I LOVE random.....thanks....my hair does the same in the winter, and who wants to go spend 30.00 on hair product if there's a little secret like this!!!

Jaci said...

I needed this tip! thank you!!