These may not be the best quality photos but I love them! I couldn't believe Emmy sat still long enough for me to attempt little pig-tails tonight! Of course I used purple elastics to coax her because purple is her FAVORITE color! AND Brian and I told her how beautiful she was over and over so she'd keep them in for longer than 3 minutes!
There's just something about seeing her with pig-tails thats makes her seem so grown up to me! So sad! In fact, she's been to nursery several times now but today when I dropped her off she didn't look back or even tear up in the least...So then I teared up instead. I sat down and had a little "moment" in another room and realized she's growing up way too fast.
Oh sweet Emmy, you will always be my baby girl!




4 comments:
Love. Love. Love.
So cute. Piggy tails totally make a little girl look a little bit older, but they are so much fun! Hope you are feeling good!
So cute! :) I love the first picture the most!
This moment came for me when Mady went to kindergarten....first day....2 seconds in....."Mom, you can go home now. ugh....ha! I cried. Love the pigtails!
Post a Comment