Sorry I've been so out of touch!! I keep thinking about you as I flip through my planner and see your due date written down! That is so soon!! I hope you are feeling well!!
We must be on the same time table with babies. I am due in March, but think the little one will be here in February as my Dr said it could happen anytime. Congrats to you and your family! It's pretty exciting!
3 comments:
That is too pretty to eat! Love it!
Sorry I've been so out of touch!! I keep thinking about you as I flip through my planner and see your due date written down! That is so soon!! I hope you are feeling well!!
Love, Jaci
Hello Miss Sandy,
We must be on the same time table with babies. I am due in March, but think the little one will be here in February as my Dr said it could happen anytime. Congrats to you and your family! It's pretty exciting!
Angela
Josh & Lee at Wheelers think this is so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment