Tomorrow could be the day. Tomorrow could mark the arrival of baby girl #2. Tomorrow our family of three could turn to four. Tomorrow. WOW!
We'll see how what the doc says...it's either home after my appointment or to the hospital. I'm nervous. I think it's been harder for me to get ready for #2 than it was for #1 for some reason. I should know what to expect right? I should know what I need...but I don't.
I am very anxious to meet this sweet little girl and can't wait for Emmy to meet her also, but I'm scared. Will I be a good mom to two kids? Will Emmy be mad at me because she doesn't get all the attention anymore? How are we going to juggle naps and feeding? Sounds silly, but I worry about these things and SO MUCH MORE!
So, here's to tomorrow...we'll see what it brings.

9 comments:
Best of Luck with everything...you will be just as fabulous with 2 as you are with 1. Emmy is lucky to have you as her mom. Love you Sandy. Keep us posted.
You will be awesome! Good luck tomorrow. I will be crossing my fingers for you all.
You'll be a wonderful mom of two! I felt the same way when I was pregnant with Maddi - I felt like I needed to apologize to Sammi. :) But that all flew out the window the minute Sammi came into the hospital room to see Maddi...she was glowing and SO excited. There's nothing like sisters. Best wishes to you!!!
Good luck if it is the day! I feel the same way - there is SOOO much more to worry about with 2. It's a whole different dynamic adding a baby with an only child.
Best of luck Sand...you will do awesome!
we are so excited for you! another baby is quite the adjustment, but you will do great! beck had her baby yesterday - you two are in the same boat. i wish i was there to congratulate you in person (it will have to wait until this summer!). good luck with everything.....
You will do two with grace girl! Can't wait! Love you!
You are an awesome mom! No doubt will be just as awesome to two kids! :) Good luck with everything. Keep us updated!
Baby Bailey is here!! 7 pounds 15 ounces! She was born on February 24 at around 8:00 pm
Post a Comment