If I put a blanket on the floor for Bailey to lay on, Emmy needs to lay on it too.
If I put Bailey on the couch, Emmy has to lay by her so they can kick.
If I lay Emmy on a pillow on my bed, Emmy needs to lay on it too.
So, not surprising that when I wanted to quickly bathe Bailey in the kitchen sink, Emmy needed to "bathe" too...
and of course Emmy had to stick her tongue out for a picture because Bailey did!
I just can't get over how Bailey looks at Emmy! She grins when she hears Emmy and smiles when she sees her walk by. It is so special to see how much they love each other already.




4 comments:
That's so fun! Bella is the same way with Grayson. I don't want Grayson to grow up but I am so excited for them to be able to play and interact with each other.
These girls are so cute! Their smiles are priceless! and Bailey's little chunkiness is adorable! What a fun post!?
have i ever mentioned how much i LOVE chubby babies?
Sisters.....toooo cute!!! They really do copy everything, I LOVE It!
Post a Comment