The house I grew up in has a big hill out back. It was perfect for sledding in the winter and putting out the slip 'n slide in the summer! I remember it wasn't uncommon in the summer for the hill to have a big long dry spot in the grass from where the slide was enjoyed!
Brian's parents have a fun hill at their place and decided to try out a slip 'n slide on it! It was a lot of fun....for EVERYONE!
GO JEAN GO!!!
After a few times down with a buddy, Emmy got brave and wanted to go by herself! After her first solo run she said, "emmy more!"
Our family run!
Then we all cooled off with a patriotic treat...fitting since it was the 24th of July :)
Next time I'll be sure to bring my suit so I can enjoy the fun more! Sounds like a longer, wider slip 'n slide is in the works. FUN! That means races!







1 comment:
My kids spotted a racing slip n slide recently at Walmart. It was 4 or 5 lanes wide. I think this is just the thing you need.
Post a Comment