August 03, 2011

"emmy wash car"

 I'll be the first to admit it.  I'm not the best at keeping my vehicle clean.  I do pretty good with the inside, but the outside is a different story.  I figure the rain is a good free car wash now and then.  Well, once or twice a summer I get out the buckets, rags and soap and give it a good scrub.  Of course Emmy loves to "help."
She loves anything outside...and playing with the hose.  I put her swimsuit on her the other day and we washed and washed.  When I took this picture of her it looked familiar to me....

...I looked through my photos from last year and found this one of Emmy helping me last summer.

Yup, one year later and she can still fit into the same swimsuit.  She hasn't gained but maybe a pound over the last year.  She has grown a bit more hair and added some heighth though.  And look at the first picture, now she sits on the seat while "driving" and she even put her seat belt on!  She sure is learning from what we do.

No comments: