We are FINALLY going to dig our hole for our house Saturday! YEAH!!!! It seems like this process has been going on for-ev-er! I am so excited to finally see progress though, even if it is just a big hole!
I realize we are FAR FROM flooring, paint color, hardware, etc. decisions - but being the person I am...of course I have been thinking about the interior of my house for a VERY LONG TIME. I think I've been imagining it for years now, trying to decorate and lay it out in my head.
Anyway, I'm looking for some of your opinions.
Do any of you have white or off-white kitchen cabinets?
If so, are they hard to keep clean?
Any other insights about light cupboards? Or any tips on kitchen organization?
THANKS LADIES!!
3 comments:
Hi Sandy! Long time! I miss chatting with you! I used to have off-white cabinets and then went with stained cabinets when we remodeled. That was three years ago and I'm already thinking of going back! I love the brightness they bring to the room. I don't remember them being hard to clean.
Good luck in making your decision!
I've heard the same thing. A friend of mine down here has off-white cabinets and her interior decorator friend had her paint the wall around a really dark brown to get some contrast. Looks awesome! I'm so excited for you guys!!
Go with the white/ivory! You love the look!
Post a Comment