Seven months! Has Bailey really been in our family for that long? I can't believe it! It seems like time is flying but also seems like she has just always been with us!
Bailey is sitting up, jibber-jabbing, laughing, rolling, eating fabulous and sleeping awesome! She is so darn happy and her smile is contagious!
She is so interested in everything around her and loves to grab at EVERYTHING! I think my favorite part of this age is that she's started putting her arms up when you go to pick her up. I love it when she reaches for me!
A few things Bailey doesn't like at 7 months old are baths and being left alone in a room, she just like to be where the action is!
I just love this little wiggle worm of ours and enjoy watching her grow and learn. I am such a lucky mom to have two happy and healthy girls!



No comments:
Post a Comment