January 12, 2012

Our December

Let's see, to sum up our December..

Uncle Dave had a birthday

Our house was framed

We met Santa at the grocery store
(I know, tacky, but I wanted Emmy to meet him and wasn't sure if we'd get another chance. I'm sure the girls will cherish the photo with the washer fluid and rug doctor in the background. ha ha)

Thankfully we got the opportunity to meet Santa again...tis time with all the cousins
(better background huh) 

We spent time with both sides of the family on Christmas Eve.  I love that the girls get two pairs of Christmas jammies!


We had a fun Christmas morning and Christmas day


We went to church on Christmas

Our house got insulation

Bailey is growing up and is quite the little ham

Brian built our deck, our house got shingles, the windows and doors got put in and it's starting to look like an actual house!

Yeah for December!  I'll get to January soon!

No comments: