My baby is ONE!!!
Life is been crazy around here. It seems we have been celebrating Bailey's birthday for weeks now because we haven't had a real chance to really sit down and appreciate her special day. We spent our first night in our new home on her birthday (Feb 24) and we've been trying to get unpacked, settled, organized and put together since then!
I finally got a chance to take a few photos of this little sweet heart and boy do they show her personality. She is such a character and pulls so many faces.
Bailey isn't walking yet but she wants to. She likes to hold on to your hand and walk with you. She's taken several steps (with coaxing) but just prefers the crawling route right now. I think she can chase Emmy and the dogs around easier and faster on her hands and knees:)
Bailey doesn't say many words yet. Da-da and hi are really the only two words she speaks that actually mean something. She babbles a ton and knows how to let out a real good scream when she doesn't get her way.
Bailey is sleeping great in our new house, in her OWN room. I think us sharing a room with her was keeping her up as well as us. Now she's to bed about 7:30pm and I don't hear from her till about 7:30am. Couldn't ask for more!
Lastly, she's one and she's still a cuddler. I love it! She loves to be right there against your neck. She'll practically climb up you to get there (no matter if you are sitting on the floor or holding her). She also is a great "love" giver! She hugs Emmy, hugs the dogs, hugs your leg or arm...she just likes to be close.
Bailey is such a sweetie (she is screaming at me right now as I type) and just loves to be a part of everything. We are so blessed to have this darling one-year-old in our lives!





2 comments:
She is darling!! I love the pictures you took! Can't wait to see pictures of the finished house!
Awww, I love that she's a cuddler! What a cutie. :)
Post a Comment