July 23, 2012

shoes

Bailey LOVES shoes!  Actually, that is an understatement...Bailey is obsessed with shoes.  Any shoes lying around are fair game to her. 

She'll put on my heels, Emmy's flip-flops, Brian's sneakers, Emmy's dress up shoes...

*The last time we went to the pool we were walking to our towels and I look back and she's carrying a pink flip-flop.  I wasn't sure where she picked it so I just put it in the closes pile of shoes I could find.  I hope it found it's owner? 

*I took the girls visiting teaching with me last week, Bailey threw a little fit because I wouldn't take her sandals off so she could put on a pair off men's boots she found by the couch.

*Went to the splash pad and I was talking with friends, when I turned around she was on the ground trying to put on some black flip-flops she'd found by a bench.



*Went on a little vacations with my parents and sisters this weekend, we are all hanging out in the place we were staying and here comes Bailey down the hall trying to walk in my sisters flip-flops. 

I find shoes everywhere at our house and have a hard time finding a pair sometimes because this cutie loves to wear and misplace them. 
I can already tell we're going to have to build her a shoe rack! 
Love her!

No comments: