May 08, 2013

Happy Birthday Emmy!

I can't believe it's been FOUR YEARS!!!
 
This little munchkin has changed our lives.

I love this little girl so much!  She is my buddy, my helper and my little sunshine.
 
Emmy has grown so much lately and I am so proud of her.  I love watching her as she reads, plays, draws, and soaks in all the things of this beautiful world.  I love watching her teach her little sister how to do wrap a doll in a blanket, brush her teeth, sing a song, or read a book. 

Emmy has the most contagious laugh and beautiful smile and she loves sharing both with others.
 
She loves singing, dancing, playing with Bailey, playing with the dogs, being outside and playing games. 
 
I look at her and can't even remember life without her, don't want to.  She is such a wonderful blessing!
 
Happy 4th Birthday sweetheart! 

No comments: