Of course this post is a little belated...
Had a great time celebrating dad's a few weeks ago though.
I am so blessed to have such a great hubby and fantastic father to our girls. They love him so much and so do I.
Thanks for all you do for our little family, Brian!!!!
xoxo
I've got a pretty great dad too! I don't think he knows just how much I admire him. He is one in a million and I am so thankful for him. Emmy and Bailey love their grandpa loads too!!
Happy Father's Day!
P.S. I also have a very wonderful father-in-law but unfortunately he was out of town on Father's Day. Sure do love and appreciate him too!
As if Father's Day didn't give us enough reason to celebrate, Brian and I also celebrated our 7 year anniversary last week! WOW! 7 years! We've made a lot of memories over the years and look forward to an eternity more!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment