July 12, 2013

our memorable 4th of july

Our July 4th 2013 is one we'll never forget!  The day started with a parade, time with family, a great lunch, then followed by a little nap.
 
Then 3 1/2 hours later (after being awoken from my restless slumber by annoying "pains")...
 







 
One week early, our little "firecracker" was born July 4, 2013
Sara Elizabeth
7lb 14oz
20 in long
born at 6:29pm
 
Everything happened so quick!  I still can't believe it!  She is absolutely beautiful and Emmy and Bailey couldn't be more excited to have their baby sister here.  Every morning Bailey asks me, "Where's the baby mom?" making sure I didn't decide to give her to someone else in the night I guess? 
Emmy is my little helper and loves holding Sara. 
 
Our sweet Sara was a week old yesterday and it doesn't even seem like that much time has passed.  We are all still adjusting to life with a newborn but couldn't be happier.  She is such a sweet and wonderful addition to our family. 
Here are a few photos of the last week.
 
 Proud big sister
 
 Don't worry, Sara isn't buried in the baskets:) 
 
 My new kitchen decoration, haha.  She seems to like the sound of running water so I put her behind the sink while I did dishes...she fell right asleep.
 
 Sara's two other mothers.  They are my little helpers. 
 
 
 Thank you to all our friends and family for meals, treats, congratulations, and support.  We appreciate and love you all! 
 
 
 
 














 
 
 


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Congratulations! Damond told me he had seen your new little one on your blog! She is adorable. My girls loved seeing the pictures of your girls. They are all beautiful!
Love, Heidi

Jaci said...

She is beautiful!
Your helpers are darling!
You are super mom!
Love your new kitchen decor behind your sink!--too sweet!
Love your hair color right now!
Miss you!
Wish we could get my three boys together with your three girls!
Wish I wasn't so tired that I have to write this in bullet points! :)
Thinking of you!