April 11, 2008

Adol Chat


I don't know how may of you are American Idol fans but I am. Boy was I upset about Michael Johns going home last night! I'd have to say he really was my favorite. Everyone that is left has so much talent but I loved Mr. Australia's talent AND personality. He was so genuine and humble.

So, now who is my favorite? Well, there's a few...

David Cook - love his voice but think he needs to humble himself just a bit.

Brook White - love her pure and unique sound. I especially love when she sings with the guitar or piano.

David A. - what an amazing voice for such a young kid! I think he'll be the next Josh Grobon.

Jason Castro - some don't like him, but I do because he's just so simple. I especially liked "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" this week.

Sounds funny, but I feel so attached to all these young singers now and it'll be hard to see them all go one by one over the next while!!

4 comments:

Jaci said...

so very sad!!! I really do think he will be a model from Ambercrombie though. He will SING on the commercials! ;)
I love our obsession with American Idol!

Amy Johnson said...

I'm also obsessed with AI this season! I was super sad to see MJ go. I wasn't the biggest fan until I saw him sing on Ellen right after he got the boot....he was AMAZING! I will buy his CD when he makes one, for sure!!! I can't decide who I want to win more. David A. or Jason. I love them both.

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

I don't keep up with Idol much, but the day after Mr. Australia was voted off he performed on Regis & Kelly and I can't believe he was voted off. He as an amazingly taled voice! I found cought your blog off of Melissa H's. Very Cute!

mckay said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know you won the give away at www.sayitonthewall.blogspot.com

Please come on over and email me your address so I can ship your prize! You can find my email on the blog on the right hand side.

thanks!